Spring in Beijing! Enjoy with me those great pictures on our 4 days trip to this wonderful city :
- Beijing Cloisonne factory ‘Blue of Jingtai’ traditional enamel ware
- Silk museum
- Mutianyu great wall of China in Beijing
- Forbidden city
- Hutongs by pedicab (deep into the hutongs leading nowhere)
- Tea house ‘ Dr Tea’
- Tiananmen square
- Haircut in the street
- Beihai park : ‘imperial garden’
- Wéiqi board game
- Bicycle shop corner street
The weather was beautiful, a true spring day. China was celebrating ‘Remembrance day’ and the streets were packs with families and children. We had a wonderful time, travelled to all those places by either ‘the metro-subway’ or by taxi.
Beijing is a big city to be discovered, we shall go back.